With a quick and easy setup of the green screen backdrop in front of the included webcam, students can create short news broadcasts, weather forecasts, short reviews, and virtual visits to far away places without leaving the classroom.
Editing software allows you to: import images, slides (e.g. PowerPoint and Keynote) or PDFs, show a news ticker, split screen, picture-in-picture, chromakey, and easily add any background, scripts and scroll copy with teleprompter feature, and date/time symbols. Ages: 8-Up.
See specs tab for kit components and detailed specifications
General Requirements: Min. of 1GB of Free memory, Min. Screen Size: 1024 x 768 Pixels, USB Webcam (included)
System Requirements: Windows 7, Vista, XP, ME, or 2000, Mac OS X 10.5 or later, Intel Pentium II (500 MHz or higher), 128 MB RAM, 200 MB free HDD space, Video card: 32M or higher, USB version: USB 2.0 port
- Bendable arm allows for optimal positioning
- Gooseneck microphone included
- Suction-type base
- IR light for shooting at night and in low light areas
- Shutter button: Easy capture for still images
- 5MP CMOS sensor
- Maximum resolution: 1080 x 720
- Rate: 30FPS @720p
- Interface type: USB 2.0 high speed
- Focal range: 30mm - Infinity
- Captured image format: BMP, JPEG, PNG
- Captured video format: AVI, WMV
- Cable length: approx. 4 ft.
- Warranty: 1 year
To calculate shipping costs, please view your shopping cart.