Shipping & Lead Time Information
Sometimes you need to receive an order... quickly!
For the fastest service, look on this website for products denoted with orange "In-Stock" or "Quick Ship" icons. Information on shipping is also conveniently located on the "Shipping" tab of each product page. Our goal is to provide you with accurate information that will help make your decisions easier!
We recommend that you review a catalog or web order carefully before submitting it to ensure that it is not missing important information such as color choices on furniture products or custom order forms for imprinted products. Missing information could delay your order.
Look for "In-Stock" noted in the product descriptions of our catalogs or on this site. This indicates that a product is in our warehouse and will ship the same day that you place your order. (Orders must be received by noon, CST.) To estimate a delivery date, please add 2-7 business days to allow time for transporting to your location.
Quick Ship Products
The Quick Ship logo in our catalogs or orange Quick Ship icon on this website denotes that a product will ship within 10-14 business days upon receipt of your order confirmation to our office. These products may ship from our facility or from a manufacturers' warehouse. To estimate your delivery date, please also add 2-7 business days to allow time for transporting to your location.
Drop Ship or Direct Ship Products
Most large furniture and equipment products ship directly from our manufacturers' facilities. Lead times for these products vary by manufacturer and season. On this site, those items that are shipped directly from the manufacturer are noted with an orange icon that reads "Ships from Vendor". If you require delivery by a critical date, please call our customer service department or bid department prior to placing your order. We recommend noting critical delivery dates on your order.
Shipping charges are billed FOB origin, prepaid and added to your invoice. Orders will ship via FedEx, USPS or common carrier depending upon the size, weight and quantity of items on your order. If you require an accurate, guaranteed freight estimate prior to placing your order, our customer service team can assist you. Or for a fast quote, simply add items into your shopping cart, include your "Ship To" information as indicated in the "Calculate Shipping Costs" area. You'll see an quick, accurate freight estimate prior to the check out process.
Ships FedEx Ground - Small Parcel Shipping Info
The product descriptions in our catalogs or on our website include important shipping information. On this site, look for the "Shipping" tab. Smaller, lighter weight items will ship via small parcel service and are denoted by FedEx Ground on the "Shipping" tab. The origin for the shipment may be from our IL warehouse or from one of our many manufacturers' warehouses. Small parcel shipping charges are determined by the combined "dimensional weight" of a product. Express Shipping is available for rush orders, at an additional charge. Please call our customer service department to request Express Shipping.
Ships FedEx Freight - LTL Truck Shipping Info
Larger furniture or equipment products may ship from our warehouse or directly from the manufacturer via LTL (less than truckload) common carrier. In printed catalogs, products that ship LTL will have "Ships by Truck" noted below the product copy. On this website, look on the "Shipping" tab. Products that ship via LTL service are denoted "Ships FedEx Ground". Products that ship LTL are too heavy or too large to ship by small parcel carriers. Shipping costs are calculated based on weight, quantity and overall dimensions of the order. Several levels of LTL service are available for your convenience.
- Standard Truck Service - your order will be delivered to the end of the truck or onto your receiving dock only. This website will calculate an accurate freight quote for items that ship via Standard Truck Service. Just add items to your shopping cart, then add "Ship To" information in the "Calculate Shipping Costs" area. Please note that if you do not have a receiving dock or adequate resources to unload heavy items, we also offer a Deluxe Truck Service for your convenience.
- Deluxe Truck Service - your order will be unloaded off the truck utilizing a lift gate and then delivered inside the first set of doors of your facility. You may request this service or other additional services from the shipper. However, additional fees will apply. If you have questions on shipping costs, delivery services or need an accurate freight quote for Deluxe Truck Service, please contact our customer service department.
If you prefer to contact our office for an accurate freight estimate, please include a complete list of item numbers, the exact quantity needed of each item, the "Ship To" address and any special shipping services required. Remember to include your email address or a fax number with your request.
Check the packing slip against your order.
- Note that items missing from the packing slip may be discontinued, back-ordered for later shipment, or shipped directly from one our manufacturers.
- If an item shown on the packing slip is missing, please contact us at 800.548.7204 for an immediate replacement.
Before you sign the delivery receipt from the freight carrier...
- Confirm that you received the correct number of cartons as indicated on the bill of lading.
- Carefully inspect each carton for damage. Please note on the delivery receipt any visible damage or imperfections on the outside of the cartons or compensation cannot be guaranteed.
If your shipment arrives damaged...
- Check the contents of your cartons against your packing slip.
- Note the damage directly on the delivery receipt (before the driver leaves) as the trucking company is responsible only if you note this immediately.
- Please keep all cartons and packing materials together with your damaged merchandise.
- Call our Customer Service Department within 48 hours.
Shipping Questions? For prompt service, please contact Customer Service, Mon. - Fri. 7:00am - 4:30pm, CST. Call 800.548.7204, Fax 800.320.7706 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org
We reserve the right to correct errors whether in pricing or shipping charges