- While the children are flying airplanes through the air or driving the car to the gas station, they are developing fine motor skills
- Exploration engages the senses - sight, touch, hearing - as well as a sense of physicality
- After exploring and understanding, children start to describe their experiences
- When children express their experiences in words, they develop language skills
- Mounting hardware included
Dimensions: 30-1/2"H x 21"W
Warranty: 10 Year
To calculate shipping costs, please view your shopping cart.