"Sure, I've read the books. I've seen the movies. I know the song about the rainbow and the happy little blue birds. But I never expected Oz to look like this. To be a place where Good Witches can't be trusted, Wicked Witches may just be the good guys, and winged monkeys can be executed for acts of rebellion. There's still a road of yellow brick… but even that's crumbling."
"What happened? Dorothy. They say she found a way to come back to Oz. They say she seized power and the power went to her head. And now no one is safe."
"My name is Amy Gumm… and I'm the other girl from Kansas. I've been recruited by the Revolutionary Order of the Wicked. I've been trained to fight. And I have a mission: Remove the Tin Woodman's heart. Steal the Scarecrow's brain. Take the Lion's courage. And… Dorothy must die." Turtleback Library Bound, Grades: 9-12.
- Dorothy Must Die Series Vol. 1: Dorothy Must Die Book
- Dorothy MustVo. Die Series Vol. 2: The Wicked Will Rise Book
- Dorothy Must Die Series Vol. 3: Yellow Brick War Book
- Dorothy Must Die Series Vol. 4: The End of Oz Book
- Dorothy Must Die Stories Vol. 1: No Place Like Oz, The Witch Must Burn, The Wizard Returns Book
- Dorothy Must Die Stories Vol. 2: Heart of Tin, The Straw King, Ruler of Beasts Book
- Dorothy Must Die Stories Vol. 3: Order of the Wicked, Dark Side of the Rainbow, The Queen of Oz Book
Interest Level: 9-12
Lexile Level: HL720-840
AR Level: 5.1-5.8
Format: Turtleback Library Bound
Page Count: 320-480
Author: Danielle Paige
To calculate shipping costs, please view your shopping cart.