- POINT OF VIEW: Any of several vantage points from which the story is told
- TONE: The apparent attitude of the narrative voice
- SYMBOLISM: The use of specific objects or images to represent abstract ideas
- MOTIF: A recurrent image, word, phrase, theme, character, or situation.
- THEME: The central and dominating idea in a literary work.
- IRONY: An intention or attitude opposite to that which is actually stated
Dimensions: 18" H x 18" W
To calculate shipping costs, please view your shopping cart.