- Kids will have fun building Sammy, the peanut butter and jelly sandwich robot or five other robots, each with their own story and series of model-building, coding challenges and lessons related to itself
- Robot features an OID optical scanner that reads the code cards and load programs including: move in different directions, light up its LED, play sounds, activate its integrated output gear to move arms or other parts, and respond to different function cards
- Teaches fundamental coding, mechanical engineering, and problem solving skills through a series of building and coding lessons
- Full-color illustrated manual contains 30 lessons guiding users through coding and assembly of the different models
- Lessons progress in complexity through the illustrated manual and are aligned with standards for computer science education developed by CSTA, ISTE, as well as courses from Code.org
- Completely screen free coding, no phone, computer or tablet required
- Robots Models include: Peanut Butter & Jelly Sandwich, Fire Truck, Mouse, Penguin, Soccer Player, and Factory Robot
- 417 Piece Set includes: robot components, detachable robot arms, coding cards, map cards, die-cut graphics, stickers, and manual
- Requires: 3 AA batteries (sold separately)
- Grades: K-2, Ages: 4-8
System Operating Requirements: None
Power Requirements: 3 AA batteries (sold separately)
Recommended Grades/Ages: K-2;4-8
Kit Quantity: 1 Manual w/30 Lessons & 417 pcs./Kit
Safety Precautions: WARNING: Choking hazard - small parts. Not for children under 3 Years!
To calculate shipping costs, please view your shopping cart.